Tuesday, July 3, 2012

♥ ♥ ♥ A Beautiful Du'a ♥ ♥ ♥

source:.ProudtobeMuslim
O' Allah! I have no money but I have You. I am RICH...
O' Allah! I have no freedom but I believe in You. I am
FREE...
O' Allah! I have no patience but I read Your Quran. I
am CALM...
O' Allah! I have no time but I think of Jannah. I have FOREVER...
O' Allah! I feel so alone but I pray to You. I have
EVERYTHING...
O' Allah! I feel so dirty but I repent to You. I am
CLEAN...
O' Allah! I feel so depressed but I remember You. I am in PEACE...
O' Allah! I get no respect but You listen to my Dua. I
am PROUD...
O' Allah! Nobody listens but You never turn from me.
I am GRATEFUL... ALHAMDULILLAH YA ALLAH!!!
IAM BLESSED WITH YOUR FAVOURS AND I AM PROUD TO
BE YOUR SLAVE.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...